Friday, September 18, 2009

Digital Techniques - In class assignment













My favorite genres of photography are portrait, photojournalistic, landscape, and commercial.


I hope to learn more about the commercial aspect of photography because it's something that I've always been interested in and it's a topic that I'm lacking knowledge in.

During the summer time I shot a wedding. My best photography-related memory was seeing the reaction on the brides face when she flipped through her album.

2 comments:

  1. I have never shot a wedding but i bet it would feel great to have a bride be really happy with the shots since thats supposed to be the day you will remember forever :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post creates a certain speechlessness within me.

    Can't wait to watch you develop in class and via your blog!

    ReplyDelete